Thursday 3 May 2007

HAIRY

I hate hair. Whether it's on your head, under your arms, between your legs.... the shit is uncontrollable.

Have you ever actually combed your downstairs rug? I have a couple of times but then I have trouble putting on knickers because once they're on I look like a man! I'm sure I become attractive to other women that same day. And walking seems different once you've combed your muff. It feels like you've kind of forgotten how to do it.

Anyway my reason for blogging about this unattractive and taboo subject, I need a brazilian! It's been nearly 3 months and I swear, if I didn't already know where everything was, I'd get lost because it's a bloody jungle down there.

So I have a bit of a dilemma.

Now that I'm 'free and single' do I pay out £25 every 4 weeks to keep it looking sharp even though no one's going to see it, or do I leave it au natural and end up taking a Black and Decker strimmer to it?

Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

No comments: