Monday 2 September 2013

Running into trouble

Me again :)

As I was checking Facebook during my lunch half hour, I came across an event that could prove to be vital for me - no no, not a singles night - you cheeky lot!

So I've said in a previous post Gonna Run Till I Don't Jiggle I'm currently 'training' for this 12k mucky challenge on 6th October. Got my gym kit with me today ready to hit the treadmill for an attempt at 7k this evening - eek!

Consistently awarded one of Timeout London’s best gyms, Integra brings you a new workshop all about injury prevention for runners.


I've mentioned Integra before in my post Are Your Muscles Healthy, they are the clever lot spearheading the Muscle Activation Technique (MAT) to focus on muscle inhibition and find which areas may not be operating properly.

If you're a runner, perhaps have an injury from running or you're a running enthusiast, click here to find out more and book - hell, if you just want to find out more about Integra and all the amazing things they have to offer click here.

Let's be more proactive about looking after ourselves, shall we?


No comments: