Wednesday 11 September 2013

I had a dream

I was chatting to a colleague today about dreams; he'd had one about me getting together with a fellow colleague that I sit opposite. I also had a very weird dream last night and once we'd had a giggle about how strange we both are we decided to look into them.

First I'll share my dream with you.

I work for some sort of CIA organisation and we're based in what looks like an old hospital. It's war beaten, bombed and dusty. My plain clothed team are placed strategically around and there are patients dotted around. Then, a couple of kids run in, apparently my relatives because they run up to me crying "Auntie" and hug me. The team have to then pretend we are actually doctors attending to these patients, who are in fact our prisoners or something. 

I try to usher the kids out of the building, and we're suddenly in a run down street in East London. My nephew (I don't have one in real life) jumps on me and starts hugging and kissing my face then laughs and tells me he has headlice. I check his scalp and there they are, the little buggers. I start feeling itchy. 

I send the children back in the war zone hospital which has turned into a pub and I run to the corner chemist. I walk straight up to the counter, the assistant is chatting to a male friend. I start to get impatient. I want an ointment but all they have is some old school shampoo. I pay and run back out into the street - I wake up and wash my hair! 

Interpretation:
To dream that there are endless amount of bugs coming out of your hair suggests that something is weighing on your mind that you are confused about. Perhaps you are making a big deal out of a minor matter. Alternatively, the dream refers to concerns over your public image.

To dream of a war signifies disorder and chaos in your waking life. You are experiencing some internal conflict or emotional struggle which is tearing you up inside. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are either being overly aggressive or that you are not being assertive enough. Perhaps you need to be prepared to put up a fight in some area of your life.

To see children in your dream signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes.

Conclusion:
I think the dream is symbolising the way I'm dealing or not dealing with my relationship ending.

What have you been dreaming about lately? Check out their meaning at Dream Moods

No comments: