Saturday 11 May 2013

Taking care of the fam

My nan & grandad are getting on a bit now. Neither of them can really get around easily and I swear they rattle when they move for the number of pills they have to take. 

I love them dearly and am dreading the day *sob*, you catch my drift. But I've got to say what scares me most, hand on heart, is my grandad's driving in his death trap of a car. I swear to god, my hands ache after a trip with him from gripping the seat in fear for my life! 

So I'm in a bid to get my siblings and cousins saving £100-£150 a piece between now and Christmas (should be a piece of piss, right?) so we can go in together on a secondhand car. It's got to be better than what they've got now. We've also got to consider the state of my grandad's driving... there's no chance I'm trusting him with a new one. 

I just hope the family will all be on board. 

All for one....

No comments: