Friday 18 October 2013

One of those days

Already today most things are annoying me.
I'm too hot
My head itches (apparently it's where my scalp is exposed)
I can't sleep properly, because of all this hair, so I'm tired 
Every song that plays on my iTunes this morning is making me think of him
And, oh yeah I seem to have mislaid some of my salary this month *rolls eyes*


Luckily two things today make this all bearable:

  1. I'm going to see my favourite auntie and my grandparents 
  2. IT'S FRIDAY
I'm almost as excited about that last one as I would be if someone told me we'd be getting paid today!

I've also kind of found my outfit for my colleagues birthday party. I think I mentioned this before, it's a 90's themed fancy dress party and me, along with 4 others, are going as spice girls. Can you guess who I'm going to be?


Of course, Scary!

Now had this party been a month ago, I'd already have the perfect hair for it but as it happens I'm going to need to locate a wig for the occasion. I'm sorry, what? eBay, I hear you say? Uh huh - purchased for £5. Hmm, now I'm starting to see where my money is going and it's all stuff that I'll only wear on occasion... but at least I'll look bloody fantastic.
Happy Friday everybody!

No comments: